Monday, March 12, 2012

Tumblr? Really?

So, when I started a webcomic a year ago, and made Dev the main character, I assumed that this would provide sufficient outlet for the fourteen-year-old girl inside me. It looks like I was wrong, as evidenced by the fact that I now have a tumblr. If this doesn't do it, someone's going to have to come sleep over and braid my hair.

Anyway, it's going to be a place for stuff where I'm like "Hey, that's cool," but then don't really have anything more to add. It will probably be mostly images, but we'll see how things shake out. In each case, click on the image for a link to the source. In general, I will privilege linking back to the original source, like the artist's webpage, over the intermediate source though which it may have come to my attention.

It's called Subjective Correlative, because, you know . . .

Here's the link: http://subjectivecorrelative.tumblr.com

I'm going to try to use the queueing function, so there will be multiple (maybe three or four) updates per day, posted at some sort of intervals (random? regular? I don't understand the tumblr.) during the day between 8 am and 10 pm Eastern (United States) time.

So drop on by!

2 comments: