Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bad Kid Jokes

So, here's a Tumblr that will entertain you for a while. According to its creator
I moderate jokes on a Kids Jokes website. A lot of joke submissions can't be published because they're offensive (to kids, or to parents who would hear them repeated at home), or they don't make sense... so I publish them here instead. I have not edited or made up any of these jokes.
Some of them are genuinely offensive in a way that seems to dovetail nicely with the spelling. Many, however, are pure joy. Here are a few samples
What does your mum need to make her fase very dirtey
SHE needs to go in the bin 474844747474747474474747474 times
knock knock
my penas and butt
what happens when you eat 100 tacos and 500 foooodz?
poop
mum; we can eat camels you know honey
dad ; SHUT UP AND GET YOUR TURKEY SCIENCE BOOKS 
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn’t work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.
why did mr potateo run from the cops? because he killed mrs carrot face and robbed mrr broccili pants.
Enjoy (via Boing Boing)

No comments:

Post a Comment