Saturday, March 12, 2011

My wife is still much too good for me, and now has a website to prove it

So, a couple of months ago, I posted an announcement that my wife had gotten a two-book deal for her middle-grade book Remarkable. If you want to experience my going on and on about the book, I'll just refer you back to that post. For the just-the-facts version: her agent is Faye Bender, her editor is Nancy Conescu, and the book should be coming out in 2012 under Penguin's Dial Books imprint.

Anyway, the point of this post is to let you know about her new author website, which you can find at http://www.lizziekfoley.com. You'll find pictures and factoids and a lot of little things that will give you a sense of the book.
Who is this parrot? Is it going to eat this Basset Hound's nose? Go to http://www.lizziekfoley.com to find out!
So, go check it out. Then come back here and read some more blog posts. You will come away with a good sense of how lucky I got when she married me.

No comments:

Post a Comment