Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fucking Do Something

So, there are many situations in the world that are morally ambiguous. Prior to this week, I would not have assumed that this was one of them:

"Gee, there's a man raping a child. Should I go over there, beat the shit out of him, rescue the child, and call the police? Or should I go home, call my dad, tell my boss, see that nothing happens, and then, you know, pal around with the child rapist for the next ten years?"

I find it incredibly depressing to learn that there are people out there who would say, well, on the one hand, there's kids being raped, but on the other hand, FOOTBALL!!!

If you or someone you know is too stupid and/or morally bankrupt to know what the right thing to do is in these situations (or, apparently, is currently a student at Penn State), here is a handy-dandy flow chart to help you out, courtesy of adulting (which details how to be an adult):



UPDATE: Everything on adultingblog.com is awesome, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment