Sunday, January 8, 2012

Help me out with this fortune cookie

So, you know how you're supposed to be able to take any fortune cookie fortune and add "in bed" to it? Okay, I just got back from having Chinese food, and I'm trying to figure out what it would mean when we add "in bed" to this one:
Remember to order your take out also?
I'm hoping somebody can help me out here. What's your best guess as to how to unpack:
Remember to order your take out also? In bed?
There has to be a meaningful, puerile interpretation wrapped up in there somewhere. Calling for suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Bad translation. It means withdrawing before the final moment to prevent pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. All I was able to come up with was some sort of Plaster Caster scenario.

    ReplyDelete